Powered by Blogger.

Monday 10 February 2014

Some essentials

| | 0 comments

So I bought a few things I'd been meaning to get for a while. Mum took me shopping which was nice because I didn't need to worry about spending. I'm currently on medication for acne which makes my skin unimaginably dry. It's the drug roaccutane or accutane in America. The acne I have isn't severe and had started to subside since I started downing green tea and shunning milk (works a charm!) but the medication is still necessary. ANYWAY, so far I'm loving the Nivea Hydro Care and it has an SPF! I'll list the names of stuff below ;)

LINER: bobbi brown, 'noir'
CREAM SHADOW: mac, 'indianwood'
LIPGLOSS: bobbi brown
FOUNDATION: mac, studio fix fluid in NC30
CLEANSER: clarins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance